EXPECTED QUALIFICATION DETAILS : MBA/PGDM (Marketing), GAAP Certified
EXPECTED OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 6-8 Years of relevant Work experience
Job Description –Manager- Product
The Manager (Product Marketing) is responsible for taking ownership, development, and implementation of the overall marketing strategy for both business and consumer services under the brand Qresolve. These will include private label, co-branded and white label service offerings .This position leads the strategy, analysis and optimization of digital marketing, channel marketing and sales support – all on online & offline media vehicles by establishing marketing campaigns, communication guidelines, brand guidelines and managing our vendor partners/agencies. This position anticipates and proactively resolves hurdles that can impede the advancement of Qresolve premium tech support services marketing efforts by organizing available data streams into a coherent marketing dashboard and quickly identifying positive and negative trends leading to a positive ROMI.
Sales Support & Marketing
• Strategically lead the marketing initiatives for the sales and channel partners including broadliners, affiliates , ISVs etc
• Develops, maintains and coordinates a marketing budget and plan that aligns marketing activity for each offering, including recommendations for the product marketing mix, keeping costs within the agreed limits.
• Supervise the planning and development of business marketing and communications materials.
• Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for the product.
• Response to RFI /RFP including proposal creation , presentation creation etc
• To create online and offline marketing tools and techniques for business generation
• Planning and implementing communication objectives for internal as well as external customers.
• Managing marketing collaterals and making sure they are used optimally and timely.
• Keep track of the current marketing trends, innovations, communication techniques and any regulations.
• Keeping track and maintaining all the records of all the activities carried out for partners.
• Keeping track and records of the marketing budget as well as other expense for the partners.
• Maintaining all marketing compliance requirements.
• Oversees the creation and optimization of digital, online marketing, and social media campaigns for Qresolve PTS services.
• Drives the development of digital marketing plans and initiatives based on the brand marketing strategy and objectives; ensures team members understand the brand marketing objects for the assigned brand.
• Reviews proposed digital marketing initiatives with team members offering feedback and recommendations to the plan.
• Evaluates new digital tools and platforms to optimize digital marketing initiatives and ROI.
• Reviews department metrics to determine the effectiveness and viability of developed campaigns; develops alternate strategies to improve campaigns.
• Functions as the subject matter expert for assigned digital marketing channels and platforms.
• Leads digital marketing competitive analysis, needs assessments and planning projects as needed.
• Seeks the continuous improvement in online/ digital marketing programs; identifies and employs cutting edge strategies.
• Provides business strategy recommendations to the business leadership team regarding the continued growth of digital platforms.
• Participates in department and interdepartmental planning and management teams; works cross-functionally to improve processes within the organization.
• Manages and contributes to development of advertising and promotion budgets. Responsible for some aspects of overhead budget.
• Identifies and obtains staff resources and capabilities needed to accomplish objectives.
• Monitors and ensures achievement of performance goals and objectives either directly or through subordinate staff.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
• Develops, coaches and mentors subordinate staff.
• Conducts performance evaluations; recommends salary adjustments; rewards employees or takes disciplinary action, as necessary; addresses complaints and resolves issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
Masters Level Degree in marketing / mass communication or equivalent
Extensive knowledge of the various Marketing channels used in retail and in particular
SEM, SEO, Datafeeds, etc
Exceptional overall computer knowledge
Excellent PowerPoint & presentation skills
Ability to drive for results
Action oriented, with strong skills in execution
Organize data, reporting, translation of data into visual presentation
Resourceful and innovative problem solving ability
Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Ability to focus on critical issues and activities
Strong business and financial knowledge and superb analytical skills
Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, along with the ability to
influence individuals to move projects forward
Ability to be well-organized
ORGANIZATION UNIT: Quatrro Global Services Pvt Ltd.
DIVISION : TSG Marketing
BAND : 3A